NO DUMPING OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED AT SCHROCK PARK OR ELSEWHERE IN THE CITY OF TUTTLE. YOU WILL BE FINED AND ASSESSED CLEANUP COSTS.
Trash needs to be at the curb by 6 a.m. the morning the trash is to be picked up with the handle facing road. If construction is being performed in the right-of-way, containers shall be placed as close as possible to an access point for the collection vehicle.
- No boxes are allowed and no more than 3 (three) extra bags.
- If you continually have extra trash you will need to have a second container.
- Yard debris and yard clippings needs to be bagged and inside the container or it can be the 3 (three) extra bags.
- No hazardous waste
- No tires
- No building materials resulting from construction, remodeling, repair or demolition.
There will be a big trash day one time per quarter with a curbside bulk pickup with a limit of 3 cubic yards per household.
- Refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners are accepted provided the Freon has been properly drained by a qualified technician, certification issued and placed on the unit.
- Brush is to be cut into 4-foot lengths, tied and bundled.
- No concrete or rock.
- Smaller items should be placed in containers.
- No construction or demolition materials.
- No hazardous waste.
- No batteries, paints, tires, oils, or liquid substances.
- No dead animals or carcasses.
- No commercial waste items.
- All bulky waste must be placed at the curb or roadside not in the road.
If at any time you need a roll off container you may contact Allied Waste to order a roll-off for an additional charge. The number to contact Allied Waste is 745-4141.